2012 INL Scholarship Programme
The International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL) launches its 2012 INL Scholarship Programme. This programme will allow 20 students from Portugal and Spain to take part in this unique opportunity.
Working on the breakthroughs of tomorrow, the 2012 INL Scholarship Programme offers hands on training in advanced research projects with INL scientists for two months. Scholars will have the opportunity of sharing the y first research steps of an internaational and multidisciplinary communit working on nanotechnology projects, formed by scientists and engineers from all over the world.
- Fourth and fifth year Undergraduate students (Bologna 2nd cycle).
- Field of study: exact sciences (biology, chemistry, physics), engineering (biological, biomedical, electrical) and related areas.
- Training Station: INL Campus, Braga, Portugal
- Training offered for 2 months between 20/06/2012 and 30/09/2012.
- Accommodation covered by INL
- Round-trip travel costs from home station to INL covered up to 200€.
- 400€/month allowance for living costs in Braga.
INL firmly adheres to a principle of non-discrimination.
DEADLINE: 01-05-2012 (23:00 Lisbon time)
For more information, go to: